It is my goal to ensure the health and safety of both our clients and staff. We are closely monitoring the outbreak developments and CDC recommendations regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please read below about the steps we are taking to prevent the spread of this outbreak:
I am taking proper precautions as determined by the CDC regarding stopping the spread of the Coronavirus.
- vigorous hand washing procedures for at least 20 seconds with antibacterial soap
- practicing social distancing, which includes the elimination of hand shaking, hugging or touching
- practicing proper office hygiene by covering the mouth and nose with tissues when coughing or sneezing
- disinfecting of all conference rooms after each appointment
- the placement of hand sanitizer for client and staff use. We are encouraging all visitors to apply generous amounts upon entering our office space
I understand the importance of being careful and taking precautions to avoid exposure to the COVID-19 virus. However, you do not have to cancel that important consultation to discuss your estate planning or long-term care needs. I ame more than happy to provide a consultation over the phone or through a preferred video application. Please call us to arrange a change in your appointment if necessary.
In an abundance of caution today March 13, 2020 I cancelled all appointments in my office because I have cold symptoms. I travelled last week and want to be extra cautious. I was able to meet with two clients by phone. So I hope you forgive me if I cancel a meeting, I will forgive you. I am available for phone meetings.