Helping you preserve your assets, take care of your parents, defend the elderly
and disabled, their families and their property.
You have worked hard all your life to accumulate personal assets, and the team at Geisler Patterson Law wants to ensure that you pass on your legacy to your family – at the right time and in the manner you desire – rather than have your hard-earned assets consumed by estate taxes, creditors, predators, and probate expenses.
- Preserving wealth
- Asset protection
- Avoiding probate
- Eliminating or reducing estate taxes
- Preventing the erosion of retirement distribution accounts to estate and income taxes
- Protecting against the potential costs of long-term care
- Asset management in the event of illness or incapacity
Are Estate Planning Services Right For You?
- Control your property while you are alive
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones if you become disabled
- Give what you have to whom you want, the way you want, when you want
- Save every last tax dollar
- Avoid every professional fee and court cost legally possible