Header block
add block
Block 2
Row 1
1 Minute Read

When Do I Need A Will, A Trust, A Living Will?

When do I need a will or a trust or a living will? 

You've heard about wills and trusts and living wills and other legal documents. So when do you need to set them up? Surprisingly, these documents are not just for the elderly. Even at the age of 18 you might need certain legal documents. Elder law attorney Martha Patterson offers some guidance on this subject. 

You need a living will or an advanced medical care directive as soon as you turn 18 because when you turn 18 your parents no longer can make decisions for you. 

A young family needs a will to name the guardians of their children and as a family acquires more than about $165,000 in assets a trust is needed to voice Probate delays and expenses. 

Elder law attorney Martha Patterson offers a free consultation and $500 off any paid services when you contact her at her website www.ElderLawMom.com and this is something you shouldn't put off.   



Write A Comment

Related Posts All Posts
add Row
add block